Sunday, July 19, 2009

#indonesiaunite

they tweet this at their twitter...

joel madden (good charlotte)
" Its sad news, but it wont scare me from going back to Jarkarta. That place is awesome, definitely going back this year or next and Bali 2...
"

pete wentz (fall out boy)
" I love this part of the world. I won't be scared off RT @ocaocca: would u go to Indonesia ? U dont scared with the terorism , do you ?
"

michelle branch
" I'm part Indonesian on my mother's side. So sad what happened there. Such a beautiful culture and country. "


Kami tidak takut...
support #indonesiaunite...

2 comments:

Vin said...

Keknya twitter seru juga. Mereka beneran ga takut ke indonesia kan?
Kaga kaya MU.
Btw kesh, tuh lagu di blog lu gimana matiinnya yah? Gw baru kena syok berat soalnya gw lagi pake earphone and tiba2 ada suara nyanyian cewe *Keras pula*

Keshia said...

wkwkwk...
pencet tombol yg pause itu...
wkwkwk...
ntar kpan2 g ganti lagunya..
lom ada lagu yg cocok lg.. :D